Bowery Mural

Holding Page

Thursday 16 September 2010

Hola!
I really should blog more but can't seem to find the time nor the motivation nor a topic to blog about.  Yes there are a few but would it be too boring.  I dunno.  This is a quick holding page until i figure out what i'm gonna say. Anyone else have this trouble?  hit me with your solutions, stories, tips, tricks in a comment.

In the meantime here's some nice pictures I like...

Ange x


Stirling Bridge


It's natural to be afraid
It's Natural To Be Afraid



Sunset


Connor is one
Connor is One



Cloudscapology

2 comments:

  1. When stuck for inspiration, you could invite questions Angela.

    I'll start. Of all your hobbies, which could you not live without?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x