Bowery Mural

Thursday Three - 3 things you want to do before you die!

Thursday 24 February 2011

Not trying to be morbid or saying I'm going to die anytime soon but you know... Three things you must do before you die.

ONE
I've always wanted to do a bungee jump. Don't know why. It just appeals to the crazy inner self that definitely hides in the deep bowles of my being approximately 342 days of the year. Have any of you done one before? or any other craziness along these lines? I'd love to hear your story.

TWO
Own my own home. Most of you reading this will probably be living in your own home by now but not me. So one day, I will own and perhaps even build, my own home. Watch out world because it will be spectacular!

THREE
Find the other half of me. I know he's out there somewhere. Someone to share laughs, dreams, thoughts and ice-cream with. Simple. If you know where he's hiding, let me know.

I have no other owrds to describe these three things. A short but sweet Thursday Three.

Angela xx

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x