Bowery Mural

It's all snow and nail polish

Sunday 4 December 2011

The snow never really came to much today. Thank goodness! I mean I like snow and the but this time last year when the snow fell for what seemed like months, it was monotonous. It practically brought everything to a standstill. It was nice, for about a week. After that it was a pain. A menace. It made me not want to do anything. It set back my spin and gym class schedule last year. Okay okay that s my laziness but when the snow is thick on the ground and you can't even get t your street in the car for fear of being stuck outside the weirdos house, then you just don't really want to do anything. But, not this year. It won't be stopping me this year. Admittedly, Stirling was not my destination when I left the house today but it ended up being the place I went for for of the being stranded on the motorway in the snow. Ever the optimistic eh!

Anyway I thought I'd finish my Christmas shopping this weekend. I haven't. I've still to get something each for the boys, the two angelic nephews. It's so hard though. They have lots of toys already and truth be told the things they turn to most and play with every day are wee cheap cars. Loads of them. So I'm not sure what to get them. I'll keep thinking on.

I bought some more nail polish yesterday. To metallic shades from Topshop. I've had Topshop nail polish before and it goes on smoothly and the pigment is nice. I got a dark by silver metallic that's a bit blue too, then I goth nice dark raspberry link metallic. Lovely. I meant to try the blue one today but so far haven't gotten around to it. I'll add pictures when I've done it. The other week I purchased a new Chanel polish. It's a winter 2011 edition. Not sure if it's a limited edition but when I saw it I fell in love with it. It says Christmas to me. A red with a shimmer running through it. Goes on good in one coat but two coats will be perfect.

I realise this post isn't much without pictures so check back soon and I'll have some pictures up. 

Angela xx

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x