Bowery Mural

Ticking off a list

Friday 9 December 2011

Could this be the weekend when i fnally tick something off my December To-Do list from here. Mainly number one has to be done. So I'm looking for any recommendations from you for tasting a tasty, lovely hot chocolate with marshmallows and perhaps even some cream on top. Where do you go on a cold bright weekend afternoon to shelter from that biting wind? Where do you drink a nice hot chocolate whilst chatting away for hours? Does it have a fire? is it cosy? where are these places?

Let me know.

Also, while you're at it, chekc the rest of my list out on the post above and see if you want to help out there too. Go on! You know you want to.

Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x