Bowery Mural

Friday Five #3

Friday 20 January 2012

Friday Five time again.

1 - midweek day off. I decided I would have a wee cheeky day off during the week. Had a long lie. Well, til about 8.45am. Noice.

2 - Lunch with Karlie. A good little catch up and plenty of chat.

3 - Today I was alerted to this TED Talks video. It's from French street artist JR, talking about his work and the projects he's been involved in. It's really inspiring and wonderful and I really want to take part in InsideOut Project. Go watch it the video now! and let's join this project.



4 - Another video. This time from work friend Andrew, a keen cyclist who's lost 7 stone in the post year. You think Danny MacAskill has skills, this fella has too. Such a laugh.



5 - My new nail polish. OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection. It's a proper bubblegum pink cream and is so awesome. I just love it!

Share your Friday Five then people?

Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x