Bowery Mural

Dream Sale Wish List

Tuesday 24 December 2013

So the sales have started, but my money has run out for this month. But, that doesn't stop me. I'm a total daydreamer and an expert window shopper, so here is my luxury dream sale wish list!






Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer in empire red - Selfridges £386 (15% off!) Who wouldn't love one of these shiny machines sitting atop a kitchen worktop.
Saint Laurent Paris double zip ankle boots - Selfridges £409 - (also currently on sale in House of Fraser, Glasgow for the same price) I'm a size 36 btw, I tried them on! *winky eye face*. The ultimate luxury classic ankle boot. The zips add a twist. So comfy too.
Theyskens' Theory leather shorts - Net A Porter £339.50 You can't really go wrong with black leather. Add tights in winter/autumn. Bare legs in spring/summer.
Duchamp double Ring - All Saints £24 Silver ring, a classic.
Silver metallic purse - Topshop £8 A simple and cheap purse.
Zip Barrel Bag - Topshop £30 A classic black bag.
Libbi sculptured white sweatshirt - Whistles £25 This is selling out FAST! I loved that it was sculptured.
JW Anderson ten pleat car-print skirt - Matches £364 I fell for this skirt hard. Mid length and pleated. The crazy colourful pattern is a bonus, I really love this.
Current/Elliot The Slouchy Stiletto Jeans - Matches  £105 A simple sloughy but still slim cut jean. Me.

Now, some of these items are way out of my price league but that's why this is a dream wish list. Me, well i think i'll just wait for the Zara sale to hit and bag me those boots i've been after!

What are your sale picks?

Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x