Bowery Mural

Birkenstock Love

Sunday 25 May 2014




Birkenstocks really are a polariser. You either love them or you hate them. For me, it's a love thang! I got my first pair of white Madrid Birkentsocks a few years ago and they are a summer staple. Very comfy and that go to pair or white flip flop type shoe.

Until I got a pair of Red toe-post type Birks. The Gizeh. Also really comfortable and they stay on your feet without you having to grip on with your toes. I can even run a little in those.


This year the two strap Arizona made a splash in the fashion world and i'm so glad because i'd been wanting a pair of these for a while and it seems like it'll be the perfect opportunity to wear them this summer (let's ignore the completely grey and rainy day going on outside just now). I got these from ASOS when there was 15% off a few months back but i've never actually worn them outside yet.

I got these in black because I wanted to be able to wear them with anything and black goes with anything. Here I paired them with my Gap ripped boyfriend jeans for an easy summer (grey) Sunday.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x