Bowery Mural

Dry Clean Only

Thursday 1 May 2014

Tee - Sincerely Jules, print - Ben The Illustrator












New in is this washed out red t-shirt I ordered a few weeks ago from Sincerely Jules' shop. I love her blog, her style and her pictures are always so colourful and amok me happy. When I saw the new lookbook she posted with new t-shirt designs of the summer I knew I had to order another one. My last one was the Dream Believe Achieve slogan white tee.

Red is one of my favourite colours and so I was drawn to this Dry Clean Only slogan tee. It's a slouchy fit and perfect for the summer. I wore it with some jeans, trainers and a new little wristlet purse. Casual.











Fumo large wristlet purse - Alexander Wang
The Dre Bradford Jeans - Rag and Bone
Tee - Sincerely Jules
Trainers - Nike x Riccardo Tisci (sold out)

In the summer I'll wear it with shorts, boyfriend jeans and heels or perhaps a skirt with some trainers. Can't wait.

Angela x

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I want this shirt! I saw it on pinterest :) too bad it's impossible to find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x