Bowery Mural

listed: 35 things in my 35th year

Saturday 3 March 2012

Photo: HeyYoyo on Etsy
Yes. That's right. It's approximately three days until I begin my 35th year. I know! I don't look it, right?  I feel that as a 34 year old I haven't done as much as I'd like (or that society probably expects me to have done) at this age. So we all know that if you write things down then you're bound to stick to them, right? Right. Here below is a list of things I want to accomplish, achieve, do, take part in, live in my 35th year. Feel free to join the ride, kids. #35in35th hashtag it up!
  1. a road trip north, south, east and west
  2. wear pink lips
  3. a sunshine holiday
  4. show off my iPhonography - it's pretty cool
  5. go out dancing, in heels!
  6. ride my bike to work 2 days per week (disclaimer: in summer!)
  7. bake more cakes
  8. have a dinner party
  9. be 8 stone, consistently
  10. see a movie at the IMAX - hello Batman!
  11. meet new people that like me just the way I am
  12. wear a skirt to work regularly
  13. eat less sweets and chocolate
  14. Alton Towers day trip!
  15. try not to bother what anyone else thinks about me. I'm awesome.
  16. get full series of a tv programme and watch them all (LoveFilm) what do you suggest?
  17. get some cools photos of me done
  18. say "yes" to a social outing when I want to say "no"
  19. make some of the things from my Crafty board on Pinterest
  20. collaborate with someone on a project
  21. keep my skin healthy
  22. finish reading the book on my bedside table
  23. get an international check in on Foursquare
  24. tweet a picture from somewhere AMAZING
  25. have more faith in my gut instincts. They're usually right.
  26. get this blog sorted. If anyone wants to help me please shout!
  27. see a real life Banksy (this has been on most of my lists)
  28. don't keep new clothes in the cupboard 'for a special occasion', wear them now!
  29. blog more, and for others
  30. catch a sunrise and sunset in the summer
  31. meet some of my favourite Twitter people whom I've not yet met
  32. step outside my comfort zone at least once a fortnight (I know, it's me we're talking about though!)
  33. stop buying stuff and things. Stuff does not define me
  34. write a letter and send it every month
  35. laugh, smile and be thankful
Angela x

.



1 comment:

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x