Bowery Mural

Five Things on a Friday #41

Friday 12 October 2012

ON A FRIDAY! yo.

1) The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie. Brillainto. Go see it...

2) Having a stupid cold most of the week but allowing myself time off spin classes to recover properly. Hitting one up tonight though.

3) Reconnecting with people. That's nice, innit.

4) Getting O2 to lower my monthly tarriff. It's only by £5 but every little helps. It doesn't make it any less gauling the fact that they changed the contracts and now offer unlimited calls/texts on most of them (not that I'd make use of those anyway, but...). So now i have 300 free minutes, unlimited texts and my 1GB data bolt on. No, don't even get me started on the data saga...

5) You. If you're here reading this then thanks. Leave a comment. I like reading them...

Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x