Bowery Mural

Gorgeous Colourful Clothes: Prabal Gurung for Target

Sunday 27 January 2013

As some of you may or may not know I visited Nepal in 2009 to trek in the Himalayas with the hope of reaching Everest Base Camp. You can read that whole story if you scan back to the beginning of this blog.

So, ever since then I like to try and keep up to date with news and stories and anything Nepal related. This includes following the fashion designer Prabal Gurung on Twitter. He was born in Singapore, raised in Kathmandu, Nepal but now lives in the US. I loved pictures he was posting from a recent visit to see family back in Nepal and I adore his clothes.

Imagine my utter excitement when I saw a tweet about a clothing and accessories collaboration he is doing in the US with Target. I think it's US only too, boo. Target is probably equivalent to our... Debenhams maybe(?) but a little bit cheaper.

Oh my goodness! The clothes are really bright and colourful and rather amazingly priced. There's lots of flowers on backgrounds of black and white as well as bold block primary colours and shoes in the same matching colours. The apple red dress and shoes are right up my street. You can view the full collection on the Target website as well as a full look book and pricing over at Refinery 29.

After eyeing up almost all of the looks, here are some of my favourites from the Prabal Gurung x Target collection, due to hit on 10 February. You lucky Americans!

Source: target.com via Angela on Pinterest

This sweatshirt in First Date print is really cool, a snip at $29.99. Full look details and prices are found over at Refinery 29.




The jeans and shoes are great with this blue blouse. The red apple ankle strap pumps - $39.99. Full look details and prices are found over at Refinery 29


Prabal Gurung for Target ankle strap pumps. $39.99

Source: target.com via Angela on Pinterest

I love this whole outfit. But the standout is the blazer in floral crush print - $49.99. IN LOVE. Full look details and prices here at Refinery 29

Now all I need is a few more spin classes to get those legs and someone kind in the US to buy me that to-die-for blazer (I'll pay!).

A girl can dream...

Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x